Real Beauty



When I was little my mom would always say "who is the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world?" and I would always yell "ME!" but as I got older that felt a little silly cause I am pretty sure I might not actually be the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world - I got flaws and loooots of them.

How did getting older make me less confident? Is it because I started comparing myself to other people on TV and social media and stuff? I guess I started looking at the world around me and for some reason started feeling worse about myself. But before the world told me "I can't" and "I'm not", God called me wonderful and His. The Bible says we are "fearfully and wonderfully made" but ALL of us kinda add a "but ..." to that, right? Like sure I'm fearfully and wonderfully made but ... I'm short, but... I wish my eyes were blue, but ...  I'm not as pretty as she is, but ... I'm in a wheelchair. BUT there are no buts or add ons to God's Word! We are fearfully and wonderfully made, period. And not only that but you have a purpose too! God made you how He wanted you to be, to do something great on this earth that only YOU can do. Real beatuy is being confident in youself... exactly how God made you.

You do you ;)

XOXO,
Riley


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts