Fall Fashion

Happy fall everyone!

I’m so excited to finally be able to pull all of the sweaters, coats, and boots out of the back of my closet again!  Fall is always one of my favorite times of year for clothes because I get to wear almost everything in my closet while the weather is changing from hot to cold. I am also super excited about (most of) the fall fashion trends this year.  Comfy is in this fall, which I think we can all be happy about! What's not to love about cozy outerwear and big comfy sweaters right?! If you live somewhere that does not have fallish weather yet don't worry because muted florals, animal prints, and plaids are also big this year. Some fall trends I personally will not be rocking however are capes, leather on leather, and ladylike lace but if you can pull them off then props to you!

Now lets talk about what is in for kicks this fall! One big shoe trend this year is knee high boots in all different colors. Although knee high boots tend to be a little too grown up for me I think they look super cute with the right outfit! Another big trend is combat boots - they are edgy and fun plus they can be worn with anything from jeans to a dress. The animal print trend is happening big time with footwear also. I just got a pair of leopard booties yesterday and can’t wait to wear them!

Hope you enjoy wearing your favorite fall outfits, watching the leaves change colors, and eating all the pumpkin flavored things!

XOXO,
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts