Hope Heals Camp Fundraiser Starting NEXT WEEK!

 

This week I wanted to share with you guys about some amazing people I know, Jay and Katherine Wolf, and their organization, HOPE HEALS. Ms. Katherine might be one of my favorite people ever! She is SO fun, sweet, hopeful, and hilarious... and she is in a wheelchair just like me! She is for sure the kind of woman I want to be when I grow up. Ms. Katherine has a lot of disabilities but she hasn't let that hold her back, she has worked hard to become an amazing author, speaker, and role model for so many people, including me! Mr. Jay and Ms. Katherine started a special needs summer camp called Hope Heals Camp and it is literally amazing! I haven't been yet but I am going this summer which I am SOOOOOO excited about.

Hope Heals Camp exists to serve individuals and entire families affected by disability. It is an amazing place of relaxation, FUN, and connecting with other kids and families who fully get what it is like to live with a disability. They have fun activities, arts and crafts, music, Bible lessons, and so much more. And Hope Heals is so awesome that they provide scholarships for families with disabilities to come for free!

So this year for my 12th birthday (WHICH IS IN 27 DAYS PEOPLE!!!!!) I am selling t-shirts and sweatshirts to help support Hope Heals Camp! I have some really cool t-shirts and hoodies that say "Normal is Overrated" cause normal is sooo overrated! I created these shirts with the help of my super talented friend, Mr. Chase Moore, who helped me design them and they are awesome! I will be posting a sneak peek of the shirts on my Instagram (@rileyscleankicks) this week and starting next Saturday, February 1st, you can purchase one of my "Normal is Overrated" shirts or sweatshirts. All the proceeds will go to support the amazing Hope Heals Camp! I would love it if you would think about buying a shirt and supporting this great cause! I will post all the details next Saturday. I hope you guys have a great week! 

XOXO, 
Riley

PS - If you guys want more information about Hope Heals Camp or the Hope Heals Organization please check them out at  www.hopeheals.com !
I

Comments

Popular Posts