My 12th Birthday Fundraiser


Hey guys! It is only 21 days until my 12th birthday!!!! Birthdays for me are always a big deal in my family cause at first the doctors said that I wouldn't live even to my first birthday but I am about to turn TWELVE!!!! (So yay for God being awesome and for doctors being wrong sometimes! LOL) But this year instead of asking for gifts for my birthday, I am asking everyone to please purchase a super cool shirt or sweatshirt in support of an amazing organization, HOPE HEALS CAMP. I created these shirts (with a lot of help from the from the talented Mr. Chase Moore) that say "NORMAL IS OVERRATED" cause I think we all know what it feels like to feel "not normal" in one way or another but why worry about being average or normal when you were made to be unique and to stand out. Normal IS overrated!!

Click the link on the bottom of the page to see all the shirts and sweatshirts available. There are a lot of different colors and designs in both adult and youth sizes. They will be for sale at this link until Feb 21st (my birthdayπŸŽ‰!) All proceeds will be going directly to my amazing friends at Hope Heals Camp. I have a goal of raising $1200.00 for my 12th birthday so if you guys could help me spread the word that would be AWESOME!

Hope Heals Camp is an amazing summer camp for people affected by disabilities. They have tons of activities and fun stuff to do plus they care for the entire family because disabilities don't just affect individuals they impact whole families. There is a link to more information about Hope Heals Camp and the Hope Heals organization at the bottom of the page. But just a little warning if you are gonna watch the video about Hope Heals Camp you may want a box of tissues cause it is amazing!

Thank you guys so much for reading, sharing this campaign, or buying a shirt or sweatshirt. It means the world to me!

XOXO,
Riley

Link for NORMAL IS OVERRATED merch
πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Normal is Overrate Merch

Link for Hope Heals Camp ❤️
πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Hope Heals Camp

Comments

  1. OH my goodness, I just met your mom and heard about this. I just bought a t shirt and CANNOT wait to wear it and I'm so glad it supports my FAVORITE camp and ministry-Hope Heals. LOVE , Diana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts