I'm selling face masks to support the OneRace Movement



*** UPDATE***
Thank you do much to everyone who bought a masks or donated! We have raised 1,537 dollars!!!

I am heartbroken by what is happening all over our country right now, what has been happening for way too long. ALL people are made in the image of God and ALL people are fearfully and wonderfully made. EVERY life has value, worth, purpose, and is precious to God. Treating someone different because of the color of their skin is NOT ok. Racism is NOT ok. I have been so upset by everything I have been seeing in the news that I want to do something to help. But I am only 12 so I can't vote. I have respiratory health issues so I can't be around crowds to peacefully protest. But I refuse to not do something to help. WE CAN ALL DO SOMETHING TO HELP! So I am making tie-die face masks and selling them so I can help raise money for the OneRace Movement.

The OneRace Movement believes that reconciliation and revival are the solution. Through prayer and fasting, relationship and collaboration, OneRace exists to displace the spirit of racism and release a movement of racial reconciliation across Atlanta, the Southeast, and the nation.

Please think about helping me support this amazing organization by purchasing a tie-dye face mask. The masks are $12 each (and that includes shipping) and if you want to check them out go to my instagram @rileyscleankicks then Venmo me @rileyscleankicks to purchase one (or 10 lol) and let me know what color you prefer and where to send it in the comments (but maybe pick the "Private" or "Friends" option when you Venmo me if you want to keep your address private 🙂 )

If you want more information on the OneRace Movement or to make a donation directly to them please check them out at OneRaceMovement.com

I am praying that the evils of racism and injustice are things my future children and grandchildren learn about from history books instead of the news stories of their time.

XOXO,
Riley

"If one part hurts, every other part is involved in the hurt, AND IN THE HEALING."
1 Corinthians 12:26 MSG


Comments

Popular Posts